It’s definitely one of those days where the brain fog is too overpowering to write cohesively so here are 50 things I am grateful for! (Not including people)
- Blue skies and sunshine
- Stars in the dark sky🌃
- Guinea pig squeaks
- Fluffy Socks
- Overdue catchups
- My job
- My new(ish) home🏠
- Going for walks in the summer
- All the donuts!
- My beautiful family of (currently) 12 guinea pigs!
- The smell and sound of the rain🌧️
- Beach trips with my besties
- My niece reading a storybook to me
- Baggy jumpers
- Knowledge that others have passed on to me
- NHS nurses
- All the skincare products in the world!
- Long naps during the day
- Macoroni Cheese
- Wind on a boiling hot day
- Pastel highlighters!
- Random text messages
- Eating cereal in the middle of the night
- A perfectly baked cookie🍪
- Bastille for being my favourite ever
- Making somebody smile
- A pyjama day
- Having freedom to express who you are
- A nice hot bath with a bath bomb
- Eating out at a restaurant
- Having a garden space
- Helping others
- Getting into bed after a long day
- The first bite of food when you’ve been really hungry
- My amazing groups of friends
- Playing with my niece and nephew
- Making and decorating cakes
- Playing games which create laughter
- Online shopping!
- Having a calm space to read
- Mute buttons😏
- Acts of Kindness
Which brings me on nicely to announcing the winner of the ‘Acts of Kindness’ giveaway posted a few days ago.
Congratulations to Polly! To claim your act of kindness, please message me by Monday Morning.
Thank you to everyone who got involved with this.
I hope everyone has a nice weekend, despite having to stay at home! If you find yourself getting fed up, remind yourself of everything you are grateful for.
Ky 💕 (p.s if you would like any particular blog posts next week, please comment or message me privately- I could do with some ideas!)